Adsense new 1

My IBPS PO-2 Common interview (2013)

IBPS Common Interview




My IBPS PO-2 Common interview experience(2013)



So getting directly to the point. My interview was in Dehradun in a Regional office of Bank of Baroda. First I had all my documents checked and Photocopies submitted. This stage is not a problem if one has all the necessary documents.

After that I just had to wait for my name to be called for the interview. So first let me write something about myself. I am from Uttarakhand. I graduated from G.B.PANT University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar in Agricultural Engineering. My score was 156 and this was my first attempt.

So my name was called, I went in, greeted them, sat down and was ready to face the music. My first question was “What are the functions of R.B.I.?”, That was easy. Then “What is the difference between a cheque and a Demand draft?”, next "What does a Bank do?" Again I answered that. Then they asked me where I was from , what my father did. My father works in the Railways so I was asked few questions about trains like how does that “To stop the train, Pull the chain system works?”, ”Had I ever seen a double decker train?”. Then there was a question that “Who wrote our National Anthem?”. All in all it was very light interview. I was lucky I was not asked any "really hard" questions.

Now as for the result, I got an overall score of 66.6. I am currently working in the Union Bank of India as an Assistant Manager in Mumbai. In coming posts I would like to write about the Do’s and Don’ts while appearing for an interview.



No comments:

Post a Comment